Bob users...I need your help.

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Bob users...I need your help.

Postby Carrie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm

I can buy a Bob revolution duallie this weekend and I am so excited BUT I am willing to consider other strollers if they are good enough. This search and decision is driving me bonkers and I can't wait to purchase and end all this searching. These are my issues.

Bob....will I love it so much that I will be happy I paid $500? Is it really the best jogging stroller? I have heard bad things about the seats being rounded which makes your kids backs bow. Will I have to buy a smaller double stroller for mall trips...which I rarely make?

These are some other strollers I am considering...

1. Jeep Overland if I only take one of my kids jogging.....then I have to buy another double for trips to the zoo, festival etc. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old.

2. Valco TriMode Twin.....for sale on craigslist for $300. Looks nice but heard the bar hits the back of a childs head if their tall.

3. Mountain Buggy double......looks nice and I have seen some for less $ than they cost new.

I wanna run alot this summer but can leave my 2 year old at home but would gladly take him if I had a double jogger. I thought I could buy a single jogger and a cheaper double to take on outings. See...I get $500 so if I find a great jogging stroller for less I can buy more cloth diapers and other items I am wanting....but I want the best stroller that meets my needs. We mainly will take the kids to fairs and festivals....car shows etc.

Any opinions are very much welcomed :D
Carrie 36
Tubal 1996
Reversal 2008

http://www.succeedwith124.info

ImageImage
Carrie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby heartchya » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm

All I can say is. . . . I LOVE my Bob!
Tara (34)