travel system

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

travel system

Postby cburch622 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

has anyone had this one?

what did you like about it ..or what didnt you like??

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Alano-T ... r/12960897
ImageImage

cburch622

Postby MrsMartin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:55 am

This was my first lol travel system for DS...

Love: Infant carrier lightweight, stroller easy to push, decent canopy, nice size basket, cute

Hate: Super hot!! That shiny fabric on the headrest will make them overheat and sweat like no tomorrow, no padding in the infant seat, no head support in the infant seat even with headrest, harness for stroller is funky...the shoulder straps are not easy to operate, doesn't recline far enough, eventhough it is supposed to be a lightweight stroller it's not lightweight or small.

I have had the Chicco Cortina travel system and although it is very nice the fabric is still smokin hot and the stroller is a tank.

I now have the Safety First Onboard Air which I absolutely love (and it's inexpensive) with the Zooper Waltz stroller. I didn't care for the bellybar on the Safety 1st stroller or the wide rear wheel base. They also make a snap-n-go stroller for the Safety 1st but absolutely do not buy it...I almost gave myself a hernia the one time I used it because it's so hard to steer!!

I have had 9 different strollers lol for just one baby!! Let me know if you have any more questions :D
MrsMartin
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Strollers & Travel