Bundle Me Lite?

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Bundle Me Lite?

Postby emoprincesa » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:54 pm

We just got a Maclaren double stroller. So for now on, I will be taking Ava out of her infant carrier/carseat to put her in the stroller. I'll just be using a blanket to keep her warm in the carrier, but I wanted something like the Bundle Me to put in the stroller because I think it will be too obnoxious to constantly be taking a coat on and off.

Anyways, my kids get REALLY hot. If anyone has the bundle me lite, is it warm enough for winter? And should I get the infant or toddler size?
Amber (27) Mommy to Brayden ( 07.07.07 ) and Ava ( 09.09.08 )
emoprincesa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby devilish » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:19 am

The buddle me lite is *really* lite and probably not warm enough for winter without a coat (i live in philly too!). I hate the jackets also... what a pain in the rear end....
Me: 31
DH: 30
DD1: 2/28/07
Pregnant with No. 2!
devilish
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Leeza717 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:11 pm

I was reading on another post, can't remember where, but someone said that they had the bundle me in their car seat and it failed the inspection because there isn't suppose to be anything between the baby and the car seat. I'm goig to get the Posh Pouch, its elastic I believe and just stretches over the top of the car seat so you can easily unzipper it or remove it once you get inside. and the baby's face seems more protected from the cold and wind. here's a link, they sell it at BRU...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2501237
Leeza717
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby emoprincesa » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Yeh, I have read that too. But I got it for my stroller, not the carseat. I have a double umbrella stroller for Ava and Brayden (15 months), and it's the kind of stroller that you can't put the carseat in. I ended up getting the original bundle me because it is heavier. Thanks for all the input
Amber (27) Mommy to Brayden ( 07.07.07 ) and Ava ( 09.09.08 )
emoprincesa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Strollers & Travel