Good jogging stroller?

Share advice on going places with baby

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Good jogging stroller?

Postby LoneStar » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 pm

What's a good/reasonably priced jogging stroller? Please don't say the BOB. I've been lusting after it, but DH won't budge on letting me get it. Has anyone had good results with the Jeep jogger? I really like the fact that you can hook your iPod up to it so that you can listen to music but still hear the baby.
LoneStar
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby laurab007 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm

I made the mistake of buying a Baby Trend Expedition. I hated that thing so much. I didn't like 1 thing about. I hated the way it folded, the canopy, the drink holder, the key cubby, the list goes on. I bought it b/c I didn't want to spend the money on the Bob. I finally gave in when dd was about 16 mos. and sold it on Craig's List so I could buy the Bob. My recommendation would be to find a used Bob on Craig's List or from a local consignment store. It really is a great jogging stroller.

If that's out of the question, I would look at the reviews of BRU or http://www.joggingstroller.com/.
Laura - 43 and still fabulous!
:angel: 1/19/10 M/C 8w5d d&c (triploidy)
No longer TTC

ImageImage

laurab007
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Strollers & Travel