July/August Babies

Come join in if you are pregnant after going through infertility treatments (IUI, IVF)

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: July/August Babies

Postby Jean789 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Puppy mom it sounds like you are so on your way as far as supplies! We are waiting about 3 more weeks, until my anatomy scan, until we start going crazy. I can't wait!

No movement for me yet. Thought do one day, but since I haven't felt much since I'm guessing it was just gas :-( lol. My friends who have had their first kids recently said they didn't feel anything until 18 weeks. So I've still got some time
Jean789
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby onmyway16 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi all, going to get my liver tested tomorrow but hoping this is just dry skin or poor circulation I'm dealing with.. I have had bad circulation my whole life. Hope all is well.
@puppymom- yes, i wake up too with hot sweats and just strip down and drink some water. I keep this house pretty darn cold at night which is probably why I have a great dane trying to get under the covers!
I am definitely showing- trying to find clothes for work that look decent but theres not much available so far unless I want to spend tons of money and I am not doing any more of that until baby goes to college! haha:) I am so happy he's growing in there- I swear I can feel him when he's moving a little but maybe i'm just hopeful. I feel like I have been listening to my body so much ever since ttc that I can tell the difference between gas cramps, muscle stretch, and baby twitches. He's a busy baby :) I just can't wait to meet him! :D :D
onmyway16
Friend

Postby tesskcmo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:40 am

Having some "mustard" color discharge. I'm actually working today and my doctor ordered me an ultrasound... So I should be able to get it done. So nervous and scared...
tesskcmo

Postby tesskcmo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:41 am

Also... I stopped the progesterone a few days ago... :/ I'm 10wks and 3 days today
tesskcmo

Postby Puppy Mom 85 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Onmyway, how did your testing go regarding the itchy hands/feet?

Tess, when is your ultrasound?
June 2015: bilateral hydrosalphinges, tubes clamped

Sept 2015: IVF #1 - 1 blast transferred, 13 frozen, BFN

Nov 2015: FET #1 - 2 blasts transferred :bfp:

Beta 1: 323
Beta 2: 1220
Beta 3: 24,442

Ultrasound #1 12/7/15 Baby A :hb: 126 Baby B :hb: 124
Ultrasound #2 12/14/15 Baby A :hb: 149 Baby B :hb: 151
Ultrasound #3 12/31/15 Baby A :hb: 167 Baby B :hb: 170

Baby A: BOY :future baby boy: Baby B: GIRL :future baby girl:
Puppy Mom 85

Postby Jean789 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:02 pm

It's most likely progesterone just making its way out, tess. Good luck and keep us updated!

How's everyone doing? I'm trying to get myself motivated for another long work week :-/ haha
Jean789
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tesskcmo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Everything looked fine! There was a "pocket" of old blood around the uterus but she said it didn't look like an active bleed. She said she could tell I was contracting on the ultrasound and to be honest I've noticed it myself. It doesn't hurt but feels like tightening. I actually thought it might be the baby moving... Silly me. But I have only noticed it since I've been off of the progesterone. It makes me wonder if I should be back on it?!
Anyways, it was so great to see the baby and watch it move around. The hr was kind of high though 176. And I'm measuring a few days ahead which is weird right?!
tesskcmo

Postby Jean789 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Glad to hear everything looked fine tess! When I was on progesterone it came out looking mustardy colored.

Did you ask about the progesterone/tightening connection? I've never heard of that before
Jean789
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tesskcmo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 pm

How's everyone doing?! When did you all let the world know your good news? I was thinking about telling my 7yr old son (and therefore the world) after my 1st OB appt I'll be 12 wks. Do you think that's too soon?
tesskcmo

Postby Puppy Mom 85 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:34 am

Yesterday I had another OB appointment and an ultrasound. The babies are getting big! They *think* we may have a boy and a girl. There was a nubbin on Baby A and Baby B kept its legs crossed but they don't think they saw any nubbin. I was 15w1d so it's early. My next ultrasound is 3/2 which I think should put me around 19 weeks so we should be more sure of the gender by then.

As of Tuesday of this week, everyone knows. I announced it on Facebook at 12w2d but not everyone is on Facebook so I told everyone else earlier this week.

I'm hoping to find some maternity clothes today as my pants are no longer closing!

The nursery is coming along and I pretty much have everything except for the small things I registered for.

We're thinking about going for a 3D ultrasound around 20 weeks as it doesn't seem like the OB office has that technology.

I've started to feel little taps every now and then which I guess is called "quickening." Definitely cannot wait until I can feel them moving more.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
June 2015: bilateral hydrosalphinges, tubes clamped

Sept 2015: IVF #1 - 1 blast transferred, 13 frozen, BFN

Nov 2015: FET #1 - 2 blasts transferred :bfp:

Beta 1: 323
Beta 2: 1220
Beta 3: 24,442

Ultrasound #1 12/7/15 Baby A :hb: 126 Baby B :hb: 124
Ultrasound #2 12/14/15 Baby A :hb: 149 Baby B :hb: 151
Ultrasound #3 12/31/15 Baby A :hb: 167 Baby B :hb: 170

Baby A: BOY :future baby boy: Baby B: GIRL :future baby girl:
Puppy Mom 85

Postby onmyway16 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi all- liver test came back all ok.. phew:) My genetic screening came back all normal too so NOW finally, we can tell the whole family:) Looking forward to 20 week US and then I'll definitely feel out of the woods.. Well, maybe when we actually hold a baby i will feel totally better:) I did feel a little flutter yesterday- only 15 weeks? I don't know if it was just gas but I think it was our baby:) Best of luck to all!!
onmyway16
Friend

Postby Jean789 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm so excited for you puppy mom! Boy girl twins would be so exciting!!! My pants aren't closing either. Maternity shopping was exhausting. I went yesterday and only found 4 tops. Anyone have any luck at a particular store? If rather not buy online, esp now after seeing how some of the stuff didn't fit in the stores. Stretchy fabric seems to be my favorite. All the cotton felt so constricting

I still haven't felt any movement. I'm pretty sure all my flutters are gas. But I'm def starting to change shape! Noticeably thicker in the middle. I'm announcing at work tomorrow unless we have a snow day
:-)
Jean789
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tesskcmo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 am

Good 1st appt... Heard heartbeat right away at 160bpm! feeling thankful for good news and hoping to share with my son and friends soon! I feel like not telling hasn't allowed me to fully celebrate. I'm terrified something bad could still happen but I'm ready to celebrate this instead of just living in fear.
tesskcmo

Postby Jean789 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:58 pm

I shared with my school yesterday (I'm a teacher). It was very overwhelming! Everyone was so nice and excited for me. It was just a lot to deal with after having no one know, to lots of people knowing! Ha-ha.

Our anatomy scan is next week. Getting anxious already. Hope all is well.
Jean789
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tesskcmo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 am

Anybody find out what they're having yet?!
tesskcmo

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnant after Infertility Treatments