Why are all the threads constantly deleted in here?

For new mommies with preemie babies

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Why are all the threads constantly deleted in here?

Postby shrimpsey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

Why do the threads get deleted in here? I know its not the busiest of forums, but preemies (thank God) are not overly common. When my girls were in the NICU I never posted much, and don't post much, but I lurk and read how the preemies are doing, and what the moms feel, go through....it was very helpful when my babies were small, and even still. I think new preemie moms may have appreciated the older threads. It makes it look like no one is ever in here :( Who keeps deleting everything??
Michelle 31 ~ Jim 38 ~ 2 angels 05/07 & 10/07
Believe| Breast is Best | Nutritional Cleansing
Our TAPS twins arrived at 31W2D~ Meghan 3lbs 1oz ~ Molly 2lbs 14oz
shrimpsey
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Cindy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 pm

It`s autoprune. Unless we make everything an announcement, they will be deleted pretty quickly. It`s really sad actually. We had so many posts that I wish that I had made an announcement. Things that had all our prems progress, pictures of everything. Ups and downs, stories..just everything.

You are the only twin momma that came here that I am aware of, and many of the ddcs aren`t even aware that we are here.
Cindy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shrimpsey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm

:( That blows. There were threads I kind of remember that I would love to re-read
Michelle 31 ~ Jim 38 ~ 2 angels 05/07 & 10/07
Believe| Breast is Best | Nutritional Cleansing
Our TAPS twins arrived at 31W2D~ Meghan 3lbs 1oz ~ Molly 2lbs 14oz
shrimpsey
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lousli » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Sometimes I think that the preemie forum should kind of combine with the high risk pregnancy forum, since so many of the questions there seem to be about premature babies/labor or babies who might be born needing NICU time or having special needs. I have noticed that this forum doesn't seem all that active so I have hesitated sometimes to post here. I recently had a question about progesterone shots and i debated if it would make more sense here (since I'm assuming many moms here had the shots) or in the high risk forum.

But yeah, I wish the threads here wouldn't get pruned so quickly! I've been struggling emotionally the past month as I have been just before, up to, and past the point in my pregnancy when my younger daughter was born. And now I'm still a little nervous but so excited that I've made it this far that i almost want to celebrate! It would be cool to share, since the emotions are something I feel like another preemie mama would totally understand!
lousli
Angel
Angel

Postby leahtill » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I never posted here but lurked often. I wasn't getting on TWW when my twins were born. They were already a few months old when I started back up. I found this board and was kicking myself because I know your ladies' experiences really could have helped me out.
Me 30, DH 41
IVF July 2009: Boy Girl Twins 34 weeks 1 day: 2-23-10 Alexis 4 lbs 1 oz, Zachary 4 lbs 3 oz
<br>
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
leahtill
Angel
Angel

Postby mom2abandkb » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 am

Welcome Leah!

add your story : ) we'd love to read about it.
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6
Kiran 8/17/09 2lb 7oz, 14.5 (pre e,HELLP, vp)
Hernia surgery 11/5/09,G tube 7/24/10
130 days NICU- reflux,hypotonia,ptosis,2 meds 2x/day
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirangoel
Imagehttp://www.marchforbabies.org/MODWalkforKiran
mom2abandkb
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Preemies