Two Week Wait

For new mommies with preemie babies
Post a reply

3rd pregnancy, maybe first full-term!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:36 pm

So my other two children were born at 36 and 33 weeks. This time I am having progesterone shots and I think they're working since I'm almost 36 weeks now! I am actually starting to wonder how long I am going to go this time. I have to share my excitement with some ladies that will understand how happy I am that I am not going to have NICU time this time around.

I hope it is okay to post this and it won't offend anyone. As always, my thoughts and prayers are with all preemie families and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone going through this right now.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm

congratulations for making it to 36 weeks. this is my 3rd pregnancy too, and i'm hoping to go full term for the first time too. You give me hope! I've been meaning to ask about progesterone shots, how far along were you when you started taking them?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 pm

I started at 16 weeks and I get my last shot tomorrow.

I hope that they work for you too!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Yay for you! I'm pregnant with my second and my OB wants to do progesterone shots...I have read so many positive stories on the March of Dimes FB page, so I'm always glad to see another.

I hope your last month is everything you hope for! (Now you get to complain, "I just wish this baby would come already!") :)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

YAY!! That is awesome that you get to experience full term! Congrats to you and kup on how everything goes and a birth story!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend