Technical Support Requests

Report technical problems with the forums

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, saraspi, ricko1

Re: PM

Postby Lenka » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 am

unaffected wrote:
Lenka wrote:I wrote a PM to somebody and it is not in my outbox. Does it mean it didn't go out?

Thank you!

Is it in your sentbox, though? If it's in your outbox, that means it wasn't actually sent, and it's pending. This can happen if the person you are sending it to has a full inbox.

Let me know!

Hi Kara,
Thank you for replying it's not in my sent box and it couldn't be the issue with full inbox, as I only used PM couple of times, literally.

*UPDATE* I tried to send couple of messages again and it doesn't work. People aren't getting them :(
Lenka
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: PM

Postby unaffected » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 am

Lenka wrote:
unaffected wrote:
Lenka wrote:I wrote a PM to somebody and it is not in my outbox. Does it mean it didn't go out?

Thank you!

Is it in your sentbox, though? If it's in your outbox, that means it wasn't actually sent, and it's pending. This can happen if the person you are sending it to has a full inbox.

Let me know!

Hi Kara,
Thank you for replying it's not in my sent box and it couldn't be the issue with full inbox, as I only used PM couple of times, literally.

*UPDATE* I tried to send couple of messages again and it doesn't work. People aren't getting them :(

Hi Lenka,

I noticed this on a PM I was trying to send someone. I was thinking that if *their* inbox was full, perhaps that was the reason it wasn't leaving your sentbox...

I'm going to try sending you a PM right now!

Also, can you click on your "Sentbox" and see that % full that is? The inbox and sentbox each have a limit, and it's separate.

Thanks!
Me (Kara): 31 DH: 31 ♥
TTC#1 since 2007
:angel2: Jan 2012 - No hb at 9w1d - d&c (Turner Syndrome/Monosomy X)
FET#3 - BFP!
Henry Marshall arrived on January 9, 2013 (39w2d)
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Postby unaffected » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 am

Also, I have sent a message to Gilbert explaining this issue, and asking if he has any insight. I will let you know what he says! :)
TTC#1 since 2007
FET#3 - BFP!
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Having Trouble

Postby Aeolian » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello, I'm new here and I am having a little trouble. I'm not sure if I'm "registered" or not because every time I click the registration link, it says "New User Activation Error", and when I click the "here" button, suddenly I'm logged in. It's the only way I can log in. If I try to log in normally, it says that user name or password is incorrect (even though I've checked several times to be sure it's right). I'm so confused! Also, every time I go to the TTC boards, I'm suddenly logged out and I can't post anything there. Help?
Aeolian

Re: Having Trouble

Postby unaffected » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 am

Aeolian wrote:Hello, I'm new here and I am having a little trouble. I'm not sure if I'm "registered" or not because every time I click the registration link, it says "New User Activation Error", and when I click the "here" button, suddenly I'm logged in. It's the only way I can log in. If I try to log in normally, it says that user name or password is incorrect (even though I've checked several times to be sure it's right). I'm so confused! Also, every time I go to the TTC boards, I'm suddenly logged out and I can't post anything there. Help?

You need to sign up and register separately for each side (TTC & Preg). It does appear that you are registered on this side, as it's tracking your posts.

If you've not yet signed up for an account on the TTC side, please do so and that should fix your log in issue over there. If you have signed up for an account, and it's still not working, please let me know.

Thanks!
TTC#1 since 2007
FET#3 - BFP!
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Postby Aeolian » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 am

Weird! I HAD signed up for TTC boards too but kept getting that same message. Just tried it today and it works now. Thanks for your help!

Oh, and I love your picture by the way, that's beautiful! :)
Aeolian

Re: Technical Support Requests

Postby MorePuppies » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:28 pm

I don't know if I am in the right place. But I need password help. So for some reason my password no longer worked...I went ahead and had a new password e-mailed to me... Which worked because I am here :)
But now it is some crazy jumble of letters and I don't know how to change it to something I can just remember.
Can you help me?
Me - 39
DH - 39
DS - 1
MorePuppies

Postby unaffected » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 am

MorePuppies wrote:I don't know if I am in the right place. But I need password help. So for some reason my password no longer worked...I went ahead and had a new password e-mailed to me... Which worked because I am here :)
But now it is some crazy jumble of letters and I don't know how to change it to something I can just remember.
Can you help me?

You'll want to click on the User Control Panel link above, and then click on "Profile". Once there, click on the "Edit account settings" link on the left-hand side. On that screen, you can change your password.

Hope that helps! :)
TTC#1 since 2007
FET#3 - BFP!
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Postby MorePuppies » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:38 am

Thank You, Unaffected!
Me - 39
DH - 39
DS - 1
MorePuppies

Postby Lilymon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 am

Hi
I am not sure I posted this in the right place last time.
I am trying to use an animated ticker in my signature, but it requires that the FLASH option be enabled for signatures.
I can see in my signature settings that it currently says flash is off.
Is there any chance you could enable flash? It would give us a lot more choice and fun in our tickers! :)
Thanks
ImageImage
Lilymon
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby unaffected » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 am

Lilymon wrote:Hi
I am not sure I posted this in the right place last time.
I am trying to use an animated ticker in my signature, but it requires that the FLASH option be enabled for signatures.
I can see in my signature settings that it currently says flash is off.
Is there any chance you could enable flash? It would give us a lot more choice and fun in our tickers! :)
Thanks

Unfortunately, we cannot allow Flash to be enabled. It's possible for Flash files to contain malware. Flash players have lots of security vulnerabilities, and we wouldn't want anyone's computer to be taken over by malware due to something on our website.

You may be able to find a suitable animated gif! I see you currently have one, but there are many out there if you search.
TTC#1 since 2007
FET#3 - BFP!
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Postby niclet » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 am

Hi there. I am unable to log into my account. I changed my email address and password. I reactivated the account via the link sent to my new email. Ever since, I can't log in unless I follow that link to your site. If I just try to log in without the link, the site does not recognize my new password. Can you help?
Thanks,
My DD at 11 weeks 3 Days. I love this US pic!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
niclet
Angel
Angel

Previous

Return to Technical Issues