No new messages

Report technical problems with the forums

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, saraspi, ricko1

No new messages

Postby Christina-BFPinMT » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm

I am having trouble being notified of new messages. It always says no new messages whether I have one or not, and I never get the pop up, even though I have the option set in my profile to notify me and do the pop up. Any suggestions, or anyone else having this problem?
Christina
ImageImage
ImageImage
Christina-BFPinMT
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: No new messages

Postby unaffected » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Christina-BFPinMT wrote:I am having trouble being notified of new messages. It always says no new messages whether I have one or not, and I never get the pop up, even though I have the option set in my profile to notify me and do the pop up. Any suggestions, or anyone else having this problem?

What browser are you using? I'm having this issue with Google Chrome, but when I was using Firefox, I was getting the notifications. I haven't tested it on Firefox, so I'm not sure if it's just a timely coincidence, or if it really is Chrome's fault...
Me (Kara): 31 DH: 31 ♥
TTC#1 since 2007
:angel2: Jan 2012 - No hb at 9w1d - d&c (Turner Syndrome/Monosomy X)
FET#3 - BFP!
Henry Marshall arrived on January 9, 2013 (39w2d)
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Re: No new messages

Postby Christina-BFPinMT » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

unaffected wrote:
Christina-BFPinMT wrote:I am having trouble being notified of new messages. It always says no new messages whether I have one or not, and I never get the pop up, even though I have the option set in my profile to notify me and do the pop up. Any suggestions, or anyone else having this problem?

What browser are you using? I'm having this issue with Google Chrome, but when I was using Firefox, I was getting the notifications. I haven't tested it on Firefox, so I'm not sure if it's just a timely coincidence, or if it really is Chrome's fault...

Yes, Chrome!! But today I just saw a new message thing for the first time in a few MONTHS! Did someone fix it?
Christina
ImageImage
ImageImage
Christina-BFPinMT
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Technical Issues