Problem w/photos

Report technical problems with the forums

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, saraspi, ricko1

Problem w/photos

Postby Charlie_Dean » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

This may be more of a problem with photobucket, but I had an ultrasound photo, uploaded it to photobucket, cropped it to make sure my name was taken out, saved it and selected 'replace original,' copied the code, uploaded it on TWW and it still had my name on it! I didn't notice at first, but I've taken it off now. I refreshed and tried several times, and it still shows the original photo with my name on it. Any ideas?
Me (Annie) 33 / DH - 45 / DD - 08/23/2012

Charlie_Dean
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Problem w/photos

Postby unaffected » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Charlie_Dean wrote:This may be more of a problem with photobucket, but I had an ultrasound photo, uploaded it to photobucket, cropped it to make sure my name was taken out, saved it and selected 'replace original,' copied the code, uploaded it on TWW and it still had my name on it! I didn't notice at first, but I've taken it off now. I refreshed and tried several times, and it still shows the original photo with my name on it. Any ideas?

It sometimes can take quite a while for Photobucket to update the photo. It will eventually, though. Maybe just take it off until it updates?
Me (Kara): 31 DH: 31 ♥
TTC#1 since 2007
:angel2: Jan 2012 - No hb at 9w1d - d&c (Turner Syndrome/Monosomy X)
FET#3 - BFP!
Henry Marshall arrived on January 9, 2013 (39w2d)
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Return to Technical Issues