Two Week Wait

Report technical problems with the forums
Post a reply

Is it possible to change your username?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 pm

I was active on here a few years ago with I had DS, but I chose a dumb username. My local friends read a lot of my posts without telling me. Anyways, I would like to change it for better anonymity, but I can't figure out how. I really enjoy this site, but if I can't change my name, I'll have to find another site to use. :(

Re: Is it possible to change your username?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 pm

JenniferL wrote:I was active on here a few years ago with I had DS, but I chose a dumb username. My local friends read a lot of my posts without telling me. Anyways, I would like to change it for better anonymity, but I can't figure out how. I really enjoy this site, but if I can't change my name, I'll have to find another site to use. :(

Yes, you can definitely change your username. Send me a PM from the account you are talking about (not sure if it's this one...?), and what you would like your new username to be. We can take care of it easily and quickly.

Re: Is it possible to change your username?

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 am

Tried to change user name and it changed in my settings but I can't log on with it and still has same name under avatar. Thanks for any help!!!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend