TTC Advice and Tips
The Small Changes I Made the Month I Became Pregnant After TTC 17 Months
Dh and I were TTC on our own 12 months. Started on clomid 13th-17th month with no luck. On month 17 I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve. And we were told to go straight to iui month 18.
So month 18 these are the changes I made along with getting iui (which may or may not have been the reason I fell pregnant, one will never know)
1. I started getting more sleep
2. I cut back on the intensity of my workouts
3. I visited an acupuncturist
4. I removed my belly button ring (highly recommended by acupuncturist, who said it can really mess with fertility)
5. Started taking dhea and coq10
6. Did not miss one dose of my metformin (prescribed to lengthen luteal phase)
7. Did not miss one dose of prenatal vitamin
8. Had sex 3 times within 1.5 days of ovulation and used pre-seed
Found out I was pregnant 11 dpiui
Currently 6 weeks and saw our little nuggets heartbeat today!
Baby dust to all. And remove those belly button rings. I also highly recommend acupuncture. My friend got pregnant her first month on acupuncture after TTC 2 years