**ROLL CALL!**

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: **2014 ROLL CALL!**

Postby pattycat » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:35 am

Name/Partner's Name: Cat and Dave
Age/Partner's Age: Both 31
How long have you been together: Together 9 yrs; Married 7 yrs

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No kids, just our furbaby (kitty) Charlie-buns, who is NOT going to want to share the attention. ;)

How long have you been TTC: This is our first month.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that we know of.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: We are going to try for 2 or 3 mos. with opk's and charting temps.

Thing about yourself you want to share: My DH and I own a business together. It is seasonal, and me being pregnant during the heavy season would make things really difficult for us. So, since we are aiming for giving birth during the few months that we aren't busy, we are only going to be trying for the next 2-3 mos. If we don't get pregnant by then, we'll be putting it on hold again until next year. Because of this, I'm terrified it won't happen. I really don't want to wait another entire year. :(
pattycat

Postby sharkie785 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Amy and B
Age/Partner's Age: Both 29
How long have you been together: Together 7 years/ Married for 1 year on Sunday :D

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No kiddos, but we do have a furbaby (Dog named Gino) :spot:

How long have you been TTC: This is our first month actively trying

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Still to early to tell!

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Gettin down to work this summer! I've been using OPK's but got some wonky readings last month and my BBT is all over the place. Just trying to get to know my body again after 10 years on BC!

Thing about yourself you want to share: I'm really glad I found TWW! I'm looking to find a supportive community of women because I know I will have lots of questions and some of them will be silly or dumb or seemingly obvious :doh: and I'd like to be a source of support to others as well! Really looking forward to my TTC journey and sharing it with you all!
Married: June 2013
TTC #1

July 2014-First Round Clomid, 50mg, CD 5-9 --??

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4fd6da
sharkie785
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ash274539 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Ashley/ Vincent
Age/Partner's Age:28/29
How long have you been together: 4 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no kiddos
How long have you been TTC: 2 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: pcos
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) ... possibly clomid cinnamon opks
Anything about yourself you want to share:  I am 8 dpo just got off bc (3 months to regulate cycle).... one mc nov 12, leep procedure march 13
Ash274539
Friend

Postby jjhann » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Name/Partner's Name: jessica and shaun
Age/Partner's Age: me 25 him 28
How long have you been together: married 5 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: 1 20 m old
How long have you been TTC: 7 m
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues:
What are your TTC plans for 2014: taking better care of myself, OPK, and prenatel vitamins
Anything about yourself you want to share: had mc 8 weeks ago now back on track and trying again
jjhann

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Jessie & Alex

Age/Partner's Age: 28 & 27

How long have you been together: 10 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Only four-legged ones at this point. Two cats: Malkin & Pippin

How long have you been TTC: This is our first month.

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not that I know of! Hope it stays that way!

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) Since I've been on birth control for so long, I've decided I would BBT chart and use OPKs to see what my baseline is. I don't even remember what my natural cycle was like. I've been on birth control for nearly 14 years... which I just realized is half my life. Wow.

Anything about yourself you want to share:
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
7/15/2014 6w3d: :hb: 123 bpm
7/23/2014 7w4d: :hb: 153 bpm
8/01/2014 8w6d: :hb: 180 bpm
8/27/2014 12w4d: :hb: 161 bpm

shadypersephone

Postby Waiting4EJ » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Name/Partner's Name: I prefer just to go by my username (Internet safety and all). I will usually just call my hubby, well, "my hubby".

Age/Partner's Age: 25/24. By being two months older than him, I am a crazy cougar. lol.

How long have you been together: Married only 3 months. Newlyweds.

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: I have one son from my previous marriage. He is 2.5 yrs old and the love of my (and my hubby's) life.

How long have you been TTC: This is only our second month

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Both months we've been using they very proven "spray and pray" method (lol). I never chart anything more than AF days and days we BD. :)

Anything about yourself you want to share: Uhm, I am looking for a place to go crazy so that my hubby misses the crazy. He wants a baby as much as I do, but he's much more relaxed during the 2ww then I am.
Waiting4EJ
Friend

Postby wickedinkfaery » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Amanda/Andrew
Age/Partner's Age: 32 (Husband is 29)
How long have you been together: 9 years
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: None
How long have you been TTC: 6 years
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have PCOS. He had a mild issue with his testosterone levels but that has been dealt with.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) This has been a hard fertility road but we are back on it. About three years ago we pursued fertility treatment. After 3 failed cycles with clomid, the doctor suggested injectables as the next step. I personally was not ready. The 3 cycles had been very hard on me. Here we are three years later. New doctor. New attitude. Had more testing done then I have ever had done before and one cycle of clomid (including being on it twice in the same cycle) only to find out I had resistant to it. Due to my husband's testosterone problem we are skipping right to IUI with femara now. That is where we are now.... As far as meds go --> Prenatal, fish oil, metformin (1500mg)
Anything about yourself you want to share: Just looking for people who understand.
Attachments
index.jpg
Truth! >_<
(7.99 KiB) Downloaded 19218 times
wickedinkfaery
Friend

Postby vigilantVee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 am

Name/Partner's Name: Vida & Edwin
Age/Partner's Age: 31 & 32
How long have you been together: We met in 2005, started dating in 2007, married in 2011. We sure know how to take it slow.
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Just a Fur baby - Bambam who is 3
How long have you been TTC: We are ttc after a loss in November of 2013.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Our first pregnancy resulted in an ectopic pregnancy and the loss of my right tube, other than that no.
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) We both work really demanding jobs and I'm in school again so after the loss we kind of slowed down, and we have been TTC now since May. The next round will be with an ovulation predictor kit (not use to the acronyms just yet).
Anything about yourself you want to share: We both come from very large families and want two children of our own before we begin to adopt children in the future we ideally want 4 children.
vigilantVee

Postby MakingChief » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Amanda and the Farmer

Age/Partner's Age: I am 37, he just turned 29

How long have you been together: Almost 3 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: We do not have children together but I have 4 children ages 18, 16, 14, and 11

How long have you been TTC: As soon as I had my tubal reversal surgery on June 3, 2014

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Started charting before my surgery. My cycle was short and my luteal phase was too short. Used supplements and was able to get 2 extra days on my cycle and one extra day on my luteal phase. I do not make enough cm. My surgeon told me time is of the essence because I have a lot of scar tissue issues, my tubes could close back up so I need to get my BFP as soon as possible.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: Continued BBT, B complex, raw prenatal, cod liver oil, magnesium citrate, folic acid. Raw milk, free range eggs, grass fed beef, and lots of butter. Adding OPKs this month. Have a clear blue fertility monitor I can try. Doing a soy cycle in July even though I am sensitive to soy. Dropped the vitex and maca for now. Trying EVPO cd1 to O for increased CM. Pineapple core. SMEP. Castor oil packs. It probably seems like I am doing a lot for someone who just started trying but see above, I may not have long to get my BFP.

Anything about yourself you want to share: Ummm...Hi!
MakingChief
Friend

Postby Sher-baby » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:14 am

Name/Partner's Name: Sherrie/ “D”
Age/Partner's Age: 28/28
How long have you been together: 3.5 Yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Yes-1 She is 5, going on 25 (lol)
How long have you been TTC: Dh and I had an oops’ pregnancy July, 2013, miscarried Aug 2013. And since then we have decided that we will actually TTC.
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: Not as far as we know
What are your TTC plans for 2014: Charting my CD’s as well as BBT, CM, and maybe OPK’s…l
Anything about yourself you want to share: DH and I have nown each other for about 6 years and have been together for 3.5. I have a daughter from a previous relationship. Our relationship took a bit of a nose dive at the end of Aug 2013 when I found out that my DH has potentially fathered another child during a brief break between him and me. A DNA test has just been done (July 8, 2014) so we are currently waiting for results. We have been in the repair phase of our relationship ever since I found out and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to get over, accept and forgive! The pain of this is like nothing I can describe and I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy! We had decided that we will TTC this summer if things were looking good. It’s hard to be in this situation and say that “things are good” but they are getting better every day and we would like to move on to the next stage in our relationship. If anyone on here has gone through this situation or something similar, please feel free to msg me. Or if you just want to chat, also please feel free to msg me. I’m new to this site, so I’m still trying to get the swing of things!
Me: 28
DH: 28
TTC: #2 for me and #1 for DH

We haven't actively been trying yet, but we've been practicing! (practicing...hehe!) I have a bit of a long and confusing story but hopefully I can join some great discussion here :)
Sher-baby
Friend

Postby pompombride » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Chris/Joe

Age/Partner's Age: 35/30

How long have you been together: Together 1yr and married 11months! Anniversary 8/30

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: No babies yet :(

How long have you been TTC: about 7mths

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I didn't think I did....i hope nothing is wrong with me :(

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) OPKs and Vitamins!

Anything about yourself you want to share:
Getting a lil discouraged bc it hasn't happened yet....
pompombride

Postby RLP » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Rebecca/Matt

Age/Partner's Age: 26 and 29

How long have you been together: Married for 6 years

Do you have children, if so how many and ages: Zero children

How long have you been TTC: On and off for nearly 2 years

Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: DH is perfect. I have mild endo and PCOS.

What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,)

Just finished a successful laparoscopy. The doc removed stage 2 endo and unblocked both tubes. We're giving this 4 more medicated IUI tries before moving on to IVF. Currently, I am taking Femera at 10mg. If this month is a bust (which I'm really trying not to allow myself to even consider a BFN), we'll try possible one more Femara/IUI before trying injectables.
Married 2008
Trying for Baby #1 since 11/2012
Dx with PCOS 06/2013
Seven failed clomid cycles, 2 failed IUIs with clomid and trigger
Jan-June 2014 took an official fertility break
June 30th, 2014: Laparoscopy: Mild (Stage 2) endo. Left tube blocked. Right tube partially blocked. After 4 hours of surgery, both tubes open and endo removed!
July 2014: IUI w/ Femara + Trigger / 3 Follicles (17,22,25) and 48mil post wash. TWWing now...
RLP

Postby Hardy2409 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 am

HI Everyone. I am new to this webpage.

How long have you been together: 7 years and married for 3
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: I had a beautiful baby girl who passed away shortly after birth. Have been trying to conceive ever since
How long have you been TTC: 8cycles
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: I have PCOS
What are your TTC plans for 2014: OPKs, and IUI
Anything about yourself you want to share: Husband works overseas. Making ttc very difficult
Hardy2409

Postby Terra14 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Name/Partner's Name: Terra & AJ
Age/Partner's Age: 25 / 37
How long have you been together: 6 yrs / married 3 yrs
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: no
How long have you been TTC: first month
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: endometriosis, ovarian cysts / retrograde ejaculation - remedied this month with sudafed
What are your TTC plans for 2014: (fertility meds, supplements, OPKs, BBT charting, NTNP, etc,) aiming for natural conception, using OPK and BBT charting
Anything about yourself you want to share: I had a laparascopy 3 years ago for mild endo, my dr said I could conceive and carry to term fine, however I wasn't ready to try yet. Since my DH has retrograde ejaculation I was terrified and still am that we would not be successful getting pregnant on our own. But with some googling and help from Sudafed, we've fixed that problem, so we decided to start TTC this month. We actually just started trying on the 11th, the same day I bought the Sudafed and OPK. So I am currently 6dpo and hoping and praying for a BFP soon!
Terra14
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby avaya » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:47 pm

New member here!
How long have you been together: Over a year and getting married in 10 days!
Do you have children, if so how many and ages: only a fur baby that I love dearly
How long have you been TTC: First cycle
Do you (or your partner) have any infertility issues: none that I know of. He's on drugs that could cause issues and I use to be irregular but have been regular since being on prenatals!
What are your TTC plans for 2014: SPEM, OPK, Preseed and hopefully that will be enough!
Anything about yourself you want to share: Always dreamed about having kids and now that it is happening, I want it more than ever (I'm sure we all do)! My mom is the only sibling who is not a grandparent. The last sibling to become a grandparent was 4 years ago and he has three from that same daughter now! I think my parents are ready for us to have kids!
avaya
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff