Ovulation tests, accuracy and trying for our first

Meet others who are TTC in their 20s

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Ovulation tests, accuracy and trying for our first

Postby RNP220 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Hello all! I’ve been creeping all of these forums, and I’ve finally gotten the courage to ask for your help and opinions.

My husband and I have been TTC since May. I was on BC for about 5-6 years beforehand. I figured it could take a while for my body to get back to normal, so I’ve only been using the Clue Blue smiley ovulation tests for the past 3 months. The first 2 months I received high and peak fertility. Last month I went from low then directly to peak. I felt like that was a little suspicious, so I bought the Kroger brand and it said that I was NOT ovulating. Then this month, I never hit high or peak. So frustrating! Has anyone else had issues with these? Or could it still be my body acting out of whack? I feel like I should have the BC out of my system by now.
I’m nervous something could be wrong with me, or that I skipped ovulating this month all together. I also track my cycle with the Flo App and until this month, it has been pretty dead on. I’d appreciate any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks!!
RNP220

Return to TTC in our 20s