Could I be pregnant?

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Could I be pregnant?

Postby yogie-bear » Tue May 15, 2018 12:29 am

I have been TTC since March 2017. I had a miscarriage in June 2017 at 7 weeks and have been failing to conceive. Now I have the following symptoms:

- Sore breasts that very full
- Headaches
- Brown discharge
- Bouts of tears

My period is due in two days but I couldnt wait and I took a PT anyway and got two very faint positives. I am so scared of being excited because I have been disappointed before when I tested too early. How do you keep hope alive when TTC? Im now feeling so dejected.
yogie-bear

Re: Could I be pregnant?

Postby AmySmith » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 pm

It's hard to keep hope alive. However, I think you should just wait. Give it a bit of time. Things will get clearer in a couple of days. Good luck to you! I know it's hard. Please do not give up! Just keep trying, and consult your doctor!
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Everyone gets excited. It's hard not to test before the AF. However, I would say to keep the expectations low. This is because you never know if things will work or not. I hope they do but you have to be very sure. I would say get the blood test done. I hope it shows positive as well. Good luck to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby EstrellaS » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:11 am

I can understand the excitement. I would suggest keeping the faith. It can be really exciting but you should just wait. I know, how hard it can be. You can get through this, though. Best of luck to you! My prayers are with you. Keep us posted on how it goes.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Your First Baby