TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby Daniellefogg23 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:16 am

Hello, I am ttc number 3. My periods are usually between 24-27 day cycles. I never know when I'm
Ovulating. My first daughter was conceived while on the depo shot without trying my second was 5 months or so of trying. I just had a chemical pregnancy or very early miscarriage. Had positive tests then stared period. My youngest daughter is 15 months and still nursing. Any tips or suggestions?! I'm new to this whole ttc world
Daniellefogg23

Postby Caprice » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:11 am

I can understand how you feel. The two-week wait is such a nightmare! I remember my first time. That was actually the hardest. I'm, by nature, really anxious. It makes the wait so much harder. It got worse because I've had irregular cycles. So, my two-week wait wasn't exactly a two-week wait, at all! It went on for almost three weeks. Imagine waiting almost all that time, to get a BFN. Yeah, it was that bad! I got lucky on the next attempt, though. Can't complain too much, I have a beautiful baby daughter now. Good luck to all of you ladies, trying as well! Sending lots of baby dust for all of you.
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 am

Good luck to you. I can understand it must be a tough time for you. Just stay positive and strong. My story is different than yours. I was diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve. However, I still decided to opt for IUI. We did 5 IUI cycles and all failed for me. We then moved forward and decided to opt for IVF. I was hoping for it to work. However, it also didn't work. We decided to take a break. After some time we decided to change the clinic. The clinic I am currently visiting has a high success rate. The doctors at the clinic told me that IUI and IVF have a very low chance of success and even if they work the chances of MC are very high for me. They suggested that we opt for IVF with DE.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to TTC #2 or more