Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
BFP on First Try!
I feel the need to share my TWW symptoms after having read through everyone else's so many times. I do not know the exact day I ovulated (did not use an OPK), so I am just going to jumble them all together! All of these occurred after my "fertile period" (I was basing this on my EWCM)
BD 2 days before EWCM
BD 1 day before EWCM
BD on last day of EWCM
-Headache (slight tension each evening for a few nights in a row. I do not get headaches so this was weird for me)
-Cramping (lots of cramping coming from what felt like my right ovary at first, then sometimes from the left, then all over my uterus area. Was very mild but noticeable. When gardening about a week after BD'ing, had to stop because the cramps got more intense.)
- Moody/Emotional (had a couple of random breakdowns, but I attributed this to the stress of waiting).
- Did NOT have any unusual CM (and believe me, I was checking for it)
- The day I tested, BBS felt bigger than normal, but not sore. Did not have sore BBS at ALL and still don't.
- Took FRER 2 days before missed period (at night) and got a faint BFP!
- Took a digital the next morning and another BFP!
This was our first month trying and I wasn't convinced it could happen this quickly, especially since I did not experience the creamy CM or the sore BBS. We did use Preseed, which I would definitely recommend. I send prayers and baby dust to all of you out there trying! THINK POSITIVE :)