I like my embryos clingy!
By that I mean I have combined a bunch of implantation goodies from around the web and now present to you...
Spazzle's Super Duper 2ww Smoothie: -1/5 of pineapple with the core (for the bromelain, a natural anti-inflammatory)
- a very non-specific five finger grab of baby spinach (because it's yummy and good for you and you won't even notice it's in here, I promise)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger, or more to taste (from the TCM concept of "warming" foods, and also another good anti-inflammatory)
- 1 avocado (idk, I read this study that avocados tripled ivf success and I like avocados. If you hate avocados, sub bananas here to keep the creaminess factor)
- almond milk, or really whatever kind of milk you prefer bc jeez there are so many these days (probably about a cup)
- honey if you want it sweeter
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper if you want a kick (and a bit more of that "warm foods" factor)
- 4 or 5 ice cubes (optional)
* Blend, enjoy each day, and think about your embryos attaching to the walls of your uterus like a couple of kids wearing those ridiculous velcro suits launching themselves off a trampoline and sticking to velcro walls (do those still exist or was that strictly a 90s thing? Lol). Anyway, happy waiting!